After being in a complete lockdown for the past 8 weeks, we have been given the green light to re-open our shops again. Most important at this moment is to guarantee the safety for you and for our BG team.
From Monday 11th May we will re-open our shops again under specific conditions.
Only by pre-booking a ¨Private Shopping¨ service it will be possible to visit our shops. You can book an appointment by e-mail and we will confirm the date and hour. In that way you will have the whole shop to yourself with one of our BG staff members so we can gaurantee Safe Shopping in our beautiful shop.
Make an appointment by sending us an e-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your visit and are ready for you with lots of enthusiasm!
Below you can read our safety regulations we have made for you to secure Safe Shopping
- Keep at least 1,50 meter distance from each other including our employees
- When entering our shop we request you to disinfect your hands with gel. We have also applied protective materials at the cash register
- Do not touch products unnecessarily - we ensure that products that have been touched are disinfected
- Preferably come to the shop alone or with your partner
- Please pay by with card or contactless as much as possible
- Our shop is cleaned thoroughly every day
- Our employees supervise compliance with the above rules. Please follow their directions
Because of all these adjustments, not everything is as you are used to. We ask for your understanding. What has not been changed, of course, are the inspiring collections, the many surprising brands and the special service that you will find with us. We are ready to welcome you.
Nice to see you again soon and thank you for your confidence.
Lots of love on behalf of our entire BG-Team